Signs that a respirator may be counterfeit
There are few factories are able to manufacture the N95 mask, the daily capacity of N95 is limited, but why there are so many N95 mask available on the market?
CDC released some counterfeit N95 mask recently.
Signs that a respirator may be counterfeit:
- No markings at all on the filtering facepiece respirator
- No approval (TC) number on filtering facepiece respirator or headband
- No NIOSH markings
- NIOSH spelled incorrectly
- Presence of decorative fabric or other decorative add-ons (e.g., sequins)
- Claims for the of approval for children (NIOSH does not approve any type of respiratory protection for children)
- Filtering facepiece respirator has ear loops instead of headbands
For more information please check the link as below: https://lnkd.in/fXDuR45
You have any interest in our FDA & CE approved KN95 mask.